The 7 habits of Highly Effective People


Image result for stephen r covey
"Habit 1 is the key to unlocking all the other habits and that's why it comes first. It says, "I am the captain of my life. I can choose my attitude. I'm responsible for my own happiness o unhappiness. I am in the driver's seat of my destiny nor just a passenger."

To be proactive means you cause something to do it and your the responsible one. If you accomplish anything in your life it's because of you. You did all that hard work just tot get to that spot now don't let nobody take that away from you. Your better than that

What this habit means is when you start something you already have the end in mind so you know what your working for. Each time you something to reach your goal you think about I and you picture the results at the end.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog